Monday, September 20, 2010

Olo Brown, Sean Fitzpatrick and Craig Dowd

I'm keeping pace with my self inflicted target of 3 caricatures every couple of weeks, along with making one of them colour. I've gone with arguably the best All Black front row, at least that's what my shallow research on t'internet says!







My earliest memories of rugby are of the invincible All Blacks popping over to the northern hemisphere and feasting on the English, Irish and Scottish! I'm sure these three looked a bit more fiercesome than I've portrayed them. Maybe they've just ploughed their way through a Welsh ruck, and I should put in some battered and bruised Davieseses, Joneseses and Dafffyyds! Below then is a Welsh eye view of Sean Fitzpatrick, gives an idea of the scale of my pics too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers