Friday, June 24, 2011

Opportunities!?!

Well I've not produced much in terms of rugby caricatures in the last few weeks but I have been busy with the thing I find the most challenging in my wee artistic universe - promoting my work. However it all seems like this could potentially pay off in the next few weeks. I don't want to jinx anything but there are potential opportunities with magazines, paper and web-based newspapers and possible commissions and exhibitions. All exciting stuff. Whether any of them pay off is a different matter, but for now I'll just wallow in the fact that my work has been recognised and is attracting interest.

Just a sneaky peak (and a potential game of 'Guess who?') of a commission I'll finish off this weekend. I'll post a full version once I've delivered the original to the client.






I'm gonna update my rugby free blog in a bit too, so have a gander if you're so inclined at:
http://andrew-caricatures.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers